DragonBoard offers continuing education through Architect-Forum.
A-F is an AIA CES and IDCEC continuing education provider and has developed hundreds of training courses for manufacturers in support of free continuing education courses available online or in-person presentation format.
Discover why tens of millions of square feet of ¾” DragonBoard® MgO sub-flooring have been installed worldwide!
- Less expensive than the USG® alternative;
- Lighter-weight/greater load-bearing vs. cement board;
- Sustainable - replaces 2” of poured concrete;
- Easier to install than T/G cement board;
- UL and ASTM tested;
- 59 STC in floor/ceiling assembly;
- Impervious to water;
To schedule Lunch and Learn call: 732-662-6275